What Sweet Peas provides
- Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries is an Ofsted registered, fee charging child care provider for Children aged 0-5 years.
- Sweet Peas aims to enable families to go to work with peace of mind, knowing their children are receiving exceptional care, education and life experience.
- All our team members have undergone an advanced DBS check.
- We provide full day care and early education 52 weeks of the year excluding Bank Holidays. Our opening hours are from 7.30am – 6pm.
- An application form signed by both parents/carers must be completed and accepted by management to secure a childcare place.
- Upon review of any application, a start date will be agreed. Requests to change the agreed date cannot be guaranteed and will be reviewed in relation to our expected number of children due to start each month.
- Sweet Peas require a minimum regular booking pattern of 1.5 Days or equivalent.
- To secure a childcare place at Sweet Peas, a deposit of £150 is required (£100 is returned upon leaving nursery, £50 is a non-refundable administration fee). If you chose to cancel your registered place prior to the agreed start date the full amount is non-refundable.
- Invoices are issued monthly in advance on the 20th of each month and fees are payable on the 1st of each month in advance.
- Each childcare place is subject to receiving full appropriate payment. Where fees are not paid in full, the childcare place may be temporarily declined, and the family may be refused entry.
- Extra sessions can be booked depending on availability of places. Payment is due upon booking. The minimum requirement for cancellation of said sessions is two weeks.
- Sweet Peas reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of £25 on overdue balances each calendar month.
- A final reminder letter for unrecovered fees will be issued plus an administration fee of £30. If payment is not received within 7 days, outstanding debts will be recovered via a third-party debt recovery scheme or via county court and will include a further £150 administration. If any fees are charged by the debt recovery scheme these will also be passed on to you accordingly.
- Cheques deemed “Unpaid” by our bank will incur an immediate £40 charge to cover charges made on us by our bank.
- Unattended/Missed sessions are payable regardless of notice or circumstance i.e. sickness, holidays etc.
- If Sweet Peas must close temporarily or we take the decision to not open due to events or circumstances which are outside our control, we shall be under no obligation to provide alternative childcare facilities and fees are still payable.
- Sweet Peas is open throughout the year Excluding Bank/Public holidays. Fees are still payable on these days. We are unable to offer any days in lieu of absences or holidays.
- Sweet Peas reserve the right to increase fees and these are continuously under review. We will always give at least 4 weeks written notice.
- We cannot legally accept responsibility for children after 6pm under the terms of our Ofsted registration and corporate liability insurance. A fee will be charged of £10 per 15 minutes for any child collected after their contracted collection time.
- Childcare places at Sweet Peas are reserved monthly in advance. Four weeks written notice is required in the event that you wish to cancel your child’s place entirely or part of.
- Any damage or destruction of furniture, equipment or resources caused wilfully may be charged to parents.
Welfare of the child
- Our policies and procedures are available for all parents/carers to read.
- For the benefit of your child and other children, we encourage you to familiarise yourself with the current sickness and medication policies.
- We are required to follow the local Safeguarding Children procedures and hold a duty of care to all children who attend Sweet Peas. We will communicate with parents/carers openly should we have any concerns that may impact your Child’s welfare. However, there may be times where we contact relevant authorities without your consent and/or prior to informing you.
- The safeguarding of our Children in our care is of paramount importance we have safety measures in place such as a speed limit in the car park, entrance door codes and we expect parents/carers to refrain from being under the influence of harmful substances.
Data Protection & Confidentiality
- We retain children’s personal records for three years after they have left the setting; except records that relate to an accident or child protection matter, which are kept until a child reaches the age of 21 years or 25 years respectively. These are kept in a secure place. Further information can be found in our current policy.
- Sweet Peas team maintain the highest level of confidentiality in relation to the children in our care, this includes any information shared, unless we believe that a Child’s well being may be at risk. We expect that parents/carers also respect and maintain this level of confidentiality.
- Sweet Peas reserve the right to vary these terms with at least one month’s written notice.
- From time to time we’d like to send you an email with news about Sweet Peas and other things we think you’d be interested to hear about. In order for us to be able to do this we need your consent. We promise we’ll never pass your email address to a third party and we will only use it to send you information we believe is relevant to you.
Please initial here to indicate that you consent to us sending you emails:
In signing this legally binding contract, I accept the terms and conditions and in addition you are agreeing to our policies and procedures.
Signature: ……………………………. Signature: ……………………………….
(Parent 1) (Parent 2)
Printed: ………………………………… Printed …………………………………….
Date: …………………………………. Date: …………………………………….
Website Terms & Conditions
The term “Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Link House, Ninelands Lane, Garforth, Leeds, LS25 1LJ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sweet Peas Day Care & Teaching Nurseries prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.